Visit Stansbury Consulting on YouTube and hear from Alyce Lee to learn more about how we can help.
Speaking, Teaching & Professional Development
Stansbury Consulting is your one-stop resource for keynote speeches, conference workshops, multi-day courses, and educational sessions.
President Alyce Lee Stansbury, CFRE, is certified as a Master Trainer in Fundraising by the Association of Fundraising Professionals. She is a highly sought-after speaker and receives rave reviews at national, state, and regional conferences.
President Alyce Lee Stansbury, CFRE, teaches “Fundraising and Fund Development”, a graduate level course in the Askew School of Public Administration at Florida State University. Former students have been hired for prestigious, full-time fundraising positions within weeks of taking this course! Ask us about teaching a course or helping to develop a stellar fundraising curriculum to attract more students to your institution, college or nonprofit center.
Speaking and Training topics: (This is a partial list. Ask us about more topics!)
- Annual Giving
- Attracting and Keeping Bread-and-Butter Donors
- Growing the Annual Fund
- The Role of Special Events in the Annual Giving Program
Board and Volunteer Management:
- Building your Non-profit Board
- How to Ask for Money
- Motivating Volunteers to be Effective Fundraisers
- Boards of Directors: What works, what doesn’t and why?
- Promoting Your Mission and Building Community Support
- Tapping the Fundraising Potential of Your Board
- The Board’s Role in Fundraising
- Five Truths in Capital Campaign Fundraising
- Is Your Organization Ready for a Capital Campaign?
- Volunteer Leadership: the Key to a Successful Capital Campaign
- What’s a Feasibility Study and why do we need one?
Case for Support
- Distinguishing your Nonprofit Organization: Are you telling the right story?
- Corporate Giving: A Strategic Business Investment
- Getting the best BANG for your Charitable Buck: How to Maximize Your Company’s Charitable Giving
- Navigating the Selection of Donor Software
- The Care and Feeding of Donors: Whose job is it and why does it matter?
- Harnessing the Power of Thank You to Raise More Money
- Raising More Money by Keeping the Donors you Already Have
- When you Dance with your Donors, let them lead
- Endowment Building
- The Board’s Role in Endowment Building
Ethics in Fundraising
- Deal or No Deal: The Importance of Gift Acceptance Policies in the Fundraising Process
- Making the Most of Your Charitable Foundation
Fund Raising & Fund Development
- 5 Fatal Fundraising Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- 20 Lessons in 20 Years of Fundraising
- Building an Effective Fundraising Strategy
- Evaluating the Latest Fundraising Trends: Friend or Foe?
- Fundraising in the Digital Age
- Fundraising in Touch Economic Times
- Fundraising for Non-profit Organizations (An Overview)
- Fundraising Practices we Rarely Practice
- Introduction to Fundraising: Ready, Aim, Inspire
- Recreating Your Fundraising Approach
- The New Normal: Fundraising in Today’s Economy
Gift Acceptance Policies
- Deal or No Deal: The Importance of Gift Acceptance Policies
Hiring a Development Director
- Help Wanted: Director of Development
- What does a Development Director do anyway?
- How to Sell Your Idea: Grant and Proposal Writing Techniques for Success
- Are Special Events Really Special?