Looking for an Inspiring, Engaging Speaker
Custom Workshops, Conference Presentations and Keynotes
If you’ve ever been disappointed by a speaker, you know what we mean when we say: there is a big difference between a subject matter expert and an engaging speaker. Founder and President Alyce Lee Stansbury, CFRE is both.
She enjoys teaching and engaging nonprofit leaders at the local, state, and national level on fundraising, leadership and strategic planning for nonprofits.
Alyce Lee earned her Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) credential in 2002 and is a nationally certified as a Master Trainer (CMT) in Fundraising. She delivers engaging presentations in all areas of nonprofit fundraising, leadership, and nonprofit governance.
A Nonprofit Consulting Firm You Can Trust
Stansbury Consulting’s founder, Alyce Lee Stansbury, CFRE, is a Certified Fund Raising Executive. The CFRE credential is the only accredited certification for philanthropic fundraising professionals. This elite credential, which requires continued training and service to the profession, demonstrates Alyce Lee’s commitment to professional growth and ethical fundraising practices.
Experienced Speaker Who Has
Presented for Local, State, and National Organizations
Alyce Lee has assisted a variety of nonprofit and trade associations throughout her career. Here are some recent conferences and workshop locations where she has presented:
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) chapters throughout Florida and Southeast
- Building Better Boards – hosted by Leadership Tallahassee – since 2008
- Conference of Metropolitan Hospital Associations
- Consortium of Florida Education Foundations – since 2015
- Edyth Bush Institute for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership – since 2008
- Florida Association of Museums
- Florida Main Street Conference
- Florida Society Association Executives – CEO Roundtable
- Institute for Nonprofit Innovation and Excellence
- Nonprofit Leadership Center of Tampa Bay – since 2018
- Planet Philanthropy hosted by Florida Caucus AFP – since 2008
- United Partners for Human Services – Conference for Excellence in Nonprofit Management & Leadership and Excellence – since 2005
Experienced Speaker On
Relevant Topics That Matter Most
Alyce Lee Stansbury, CFRE is a seasoned expert with 30 years of experience of advising CEOs’, Development staff, and Boards of Directors in the areas of fundraising, leadership, and planning.
Here are some of her most recent topics. Custom presentations are always available.
- 5 Secrets to a Fabulous Fundraising Board
- All Aboard the Love Train: Better Donor Stewardship
- Boards that Sizzle – Secrets to better Board Engagement
- CEO & Development: Raising More Money Together
- Building an Annual Giving program
- Exceeding Goal
- How Deep is Your Love? Building Authentic donor relationships
- Getting to YES!
- Introduction to Planned Giving
- MORE Money, Less Donors
- Secrets to a Successful Monthly Giving Program
- Supremely Successful Boards
- Strategic Planning that Inspires Giving
- Succession Planning for Nonprofits
- When you Dance with a Gorilla…